THE 21-DAY SUGAR DETOX
I’m Cassie Kanable, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach, and owner of Stumptown Nutrition. My passion as a Nutritional Therapist is motivating and instructing my clients to live a healthy and balanced life with nourishing food and digestive wellness as a base. I provide individualized nutrition and lifestyle programs for each of my clients, teach nutrition seminars and cooking classes locally in the Portland metro area, and run group nutrition courses online and in person.
Are you a slave to sugar cravings? You’re in luck! MY NEXT DETOX GROUP BEGINS Monday october 25th, 2017!
(Don’t worry…the 21DSD program start is Nov 1st)
Is the 21DSD right for me?
Do you struggle with cravings? Or maybe you find yourself constantly slipping back into bad habits and just can’t seem to get yourself on track?
Do you experience energy spikes and dips throughout the day – especially that 3pm slump? Do you find yourself reaching for an afternoon caffeine boost just to get you through?
Are you often tired & lethargic? Do you experience unexpected changes in your mood?
What about brain fog, cloudy thinking, and trouble sleeping, or even trouble concentrating on the task at-hand?
Have you tried to complete nutrition challenges before but felt overwhelmed, restricted and just plain hungry?!
YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
You are exactly where you need to be. You are just like thousands of others who are on the blood sugar roller coaster. It’s time to get off and move on.
What can I expect for the 21-Day Sugar Detox?
Thousands of others, just like you, have overcome their own sugar and carb cravings, detoxed their bodies from sugar, and found food freedom through the 21-Day Sugar Detox program. The 21-Day Sugar Detox is a clear-cut, effective, real-foods-based program that supports your body in naturally detoxifying from sugar cravings. You’ll find increased energy, better moods, improved sleep quality, and, best of all, a lasting lifestyle change!
You know that sinking feeling that follows the question:
“What should I eat? And will it make me feel satisfied, full, and leave me without cravings?”
Well, The 21-Day Sugar Detox guides you through three weeks where you’ll learn how your body responds to different foods, and how your palate (the way food tastes to you) can change once the sweet stuff is gone. Imagine if vegetables actually tasted sweet… it’s possible!
The best part about this program is that it’s all easily accessible online and works together with 2 amazing printed books, with over 200 recipes of delicious, detox approved foods.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox is a comprehensive program to help break the chains sugar and processed carbs have on you, and help you find the food freedom you’ve been looking for! For 21 days you’ll eat nothing but nutrient-dense whole foods and omit all forms of sugar and processed carbohydrates from the diet.
Do I have to follow a strict Paleo diet to participate in this program?
No! There are 3 levels of the 21DSD to fit your needs:
- Level 1: Allows gluten free grains and full-fat dairy
- Level 2: Allows full-fat dairy
- Level 3: Clean paleo
This program is known for delivering RESULTS.
- Clearer skin
- Improved digestion
- Reduced joint + back pain
- Lowered blood pressure
- Healthy cholesterol levels
- Decreased bloating
- Clearer thinking
- Better energy
- Weight loss (participants usually experience 1-10lbs weight loss)
- Decreased cravings (typically after 4-7 days)
JOIN MY EXCLUSIVE 21DSD COACHING GROUP AND RECEIVE:
5 WEEKS OF EXPERT COACHING:
- During week 1 we’ll get you ready for the detox. We’ll work together to make sure you are on the right level of the detox with the correct modifications to fit your lifestyle, you’ll read up on the program and have all your questions answered by expert coach Cassie Kanable, NTP.
- During weeks 2-4 we detox! We’ll get rid of sugar and processed foods and replace them with nourishing whole foods that fuel your body properly!
- BONUS! This is a new service I’m offering to my 21DSD groups. During week 5 we’ll work together to reintroduce foods and re-enter the “real world” of food so that you can use the principles of the 21DSD to create a lasting lifestyle change.
5 LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEO SESSIONS: WEDNESDAYS TIME TBD (OCT 25, NOV 1, 8, 15, 27). During our live Facebook sessions I’ll instruct you on what to expect for the coming week, teach you all about digestion, blood sugar & more, and answer all of your questions LIVE! If you’re not able to make the call, they will be posted in our private Facebook group and can be accessed at anytime during the detox. May be subject to change based on enrollment/participant needs.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP (we’ll keep you motivated!): Access to our private Facebook group will allow you to share recipes, check in, and share your successes/struggles with your fellow participants as well as receive recipes, tips, and support from yours truly! Our private Facebook group will give you regular access to me (your dedicated 21DSD Coach!) while you learn to live without sugar.
BONUS #1 – THE 21-DAY SUGAR DETOX GUIDEBOOK (a $35 value): A 240 page full-color printed book with complete program info and over 90 detox recipes written by nutrition expert Diane Sanfilippo!
BONUS #2 – 21DSD PARTICIPANT WORKBOOK (created exclusively for you!): Includes an outline of each 21DSD session, space to take notes during our weekly workshop meetings and a success log to keep a detailed record of your journey during the 21DSD.
BONUS #3 – 21DSD STARTER CARE PACKAGE (valued at $50): I’ll be sending along some 21DSD friendly goodies and products to your home to help you kick start your detox!
ACCESS TO MY NUTRITION EXPERTISE & COACHING EXPERIENCE:
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Pure and simple. There is something about the process of signing up, paying a fee, and participating in daily check-ins that signals to your brain, “I am DOING this. I am committed.” Too often, we have tons of steam during the first week, but after a while the momentum dies off and we need that accountability to keep us on track.
- EXPERT ADVICE: As a 21DSD Certified Coach, I know the material inside and out. I’ve tried ALL of the recipes in the 21DSD book. I’ve participated in AND ran dozens of 21DSD groups. I’ll anticipate your questions and where to find the answers. Let me be your guide so you can handle the rest! As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I’ve logged thousands of hours personal and group nutrition counseling. I will answer your questions and concerns involving nutrition that go beyond the reaches of the program.
- AN INDIVIDUALIZED APPROACH: Every 21DSD participant has their own unique set of circumstances that may present a challenge at some point or another. Pregnant? Nursing? Just starting a new workout routine? Feeling stuck at your current weight? I can help you navigate through a problem while managing the detox in a personal, tailored-for-you way.