Seminar: Nutrition + Supplementation for Athletes
Mt. Tabor Crossfit
1:00-3:00pm Sunday January 29th, 2017
I’m Cassie Kanable, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach, Safe Skincare Educator with Beautycounter and owner of Stumptown Nutrition. I’m also an athlete, mama, and wife. My passion as a Nutritional Therapist is motivating and instructing you to live a healthy and balanced life with nourishing food and digestive wellness as a base. I provide individualized nutrition and lifestyle programs for each of my clients, teach nutrition seminars and cooking classes locally in the Portland metro area, and run group nutrition courses online and in person.
tired of being confused about nutrition + athletic performance?
YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
Join Cassie Kanable, NTP for an interactive and informative
nutrition seminar designed to debunk the myths around nutrition for
athletes and set you up with a solid formula that will improve your
performance and help you meet your fitness & body composition goals.
Nutrition + Supplementation for Athletic Performance
with Cassie Kanable, BS, NTP of Stumptown Nutrition
Sunday January 29th, 2017, 1:00-3:00pm
Mt. Tabor CrossFIT, 8028 NE Glisan,Portland, OR
$30 Mt. Tabor Crossfit members
Registration ends Saturday, January 28th
This seminar is for you if:
- You want to lean out while maintaining strength and stamina
- You take your sport seriously
- You care about your performance in the gym
- You are tired of feeling like you are training a ton, but your performance isn’t where you’d like it to be
- You are experienced in your sport, but you’ve not tried to clean up your nutrition yet
- You’ve tried to eat cleaner, but you feel lost
- You compete in your sport or you want to start competing
- You’ve realized you can’t out-train a crappy diet
- You have a cabinet full of pre and post workout supplements and no idea how or if they really work
If you want to be a higher-performing athlete, the type of food you
eat has an impact on your athletic output and on your recovery. The
focus of this seminar is to reduce your dependence on processed
foods and get back to eating real, nutrient dense food that
nourishes the body and fuels your athletic endeavors. Cassie will
give you the information and resources you need to begin your new
lifestyle and take your nutrition and performance to the next level!
At the seminar you’ll learn:
- How your food choices affect your athletic performance, digestion, metabolism, immune system, health, and longevity
- How certain food groups are negatively impacting how you look, feel, and perform
- All about macros:
→ How to bust through carb confusion – learn the who, what, where, when, and why of carb fueling for athletes
→ How to utilize protein as an essential macronutrient for growth, repair, and recovery
→ How to become a fat burner! Fat is a dense and efficient source of energy
→ What you should be noshing on to look, feel, and perform your best – while avoiding the monotony of calorie counting
→ How to create balanced meals and snacks based on your goals
→ How to properly use supplementation to boost health + athletic performance
With your registration, you will also receive a packet with
additional resources, tips, and tricks on how to begin your new
lifestyle. The packet is a basic outline of the covered material but
please be prepared to take notes!