Nutritional Therapy Practitioner & Certified 21 Day Sugar Detox Coach. My passion is showing you how to live a healthy and balanced life through nourishing food + digestive wellness. Thank you for your inquiry about one-on-one nutrition consultation! Through the consultation process my mission is to empower you to become more comfortable + confident in your own skin. Let’s work together to eliminate your sugar & carb cravings. Let’s make manageable + sustainable changes to your nutrition and lifestyle that boost your energy, help you shed unwanted weight, and make you feel younger and more vibrant.
During your initial consultation, we will review your current health status, diet and lifestyle, and where any nutritional deficiencies may exist. The initial consultation is our opportunity to focus on your health and nutrition goals and create a personalized plan that works for you. If are currently taking supplements or you have recent blood work results, please have this information with you for me to review.
Next, we create an individual nutrition and lifestyle plan (including supplementation) in order to reach your health goals. You will also:
- Learn all about carbohydrates, fats, proteins and hydration.
- Find out which foods to add and which foods to lose–and where to get them.
- Address health concerns including but not limited to digestion, vitamin & mineral balance, supplementation, autoimmunity, unwanted weight, and inflammation.
- Develop a plan that works at your pace and complements your lifestyle.
Your one-on-one consultation includes the following:
- Confidential Health History/Interview-extensive background interview
- 3-Day Food Journal Evaluation-assessment of daily nutrition, digestion & exercise
- Before & After Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis-over 200 questions to analyze symptom burden (1 each month of your consultation package)
- Report of findings, nutrition and lifestyle recommendations, including supplemental protocol, e-mail support and follow-up appointments. (Note: cost of supplements not included.)
With the findings from the assessment tools above, I focus on nutritionally supporting the strengths and weaknesses in the following (but not limited to) areas:
- Body Composition
- Digestive Health
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Sugar Handling
- Endocrine Health (adrenal & thyroid)
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immune Heath
During your follow-up sessions we will check in with your current protocol and discuss possible changes. Each session will give you the support and education you need to keep you on track with your goals. During these appointments we will build upon your nutrition knowledge, answer any related questions, provide recipes, and other useful resources. These appointments are intended to help you stay motivated and inspired as well as develop good habits and skills that will provide lasting change.
If you are interested in getting started please choose one of the consultation bundles below that best fits your needs (click to purchase). Shortly after payment you’ll receive an email with details on how to prepare for your initial consultation and we’ll schedule a time to meet. I look forward to working with you!